Monday, February 22, 2010

All Pokemon With Names And Pictures Pokemon Diamond Question Please Help! I Dont Know Whats Up With My Newest Pokemon!?

Pokemon diamond question please help! i dont know whats up with my newest pokemon!? - all pokemon with names and pictures

uring the Pokémon was with my friend and I saw something, or 2 things that were rare. I need to explain these strange things to a 2 ..

1. my new zapados has a purple sighns next 2 your name, your data if I do not (Pokedex), but all forms of PKMN PURL said sighns. None of my other Pokémon do!

2. 2 of my other Pokemon (stock market) had a sullen face next 2 there picture! I was 2, the foot doctor and he told me that my thoughts and my pokemon! whats up with that.

by the way we all pokerus ... and if some of my other Pokémon, but you have no strange symbols or sighns ....

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that the character is next to Zapdos PKRS ur (pokerus) I'm sure you know them (his pokemon as a disease helps sorta), and frowned, probably means that you do not use for what you do not always so we just use in a battle and you get used: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PKMN if next to the name does not mean that you pokerus and that is a good thing when a facial Frowny no face Frowny on a happy face she pokerus Meens and look forward to expanding your statistics were juist pokerus

    ReplyDelete