Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Does The Virgina Look Like Can Someone Help Me With This College Question, Its Kinda Dumb?

Can someone help me with this college question, its kinda dumb? - what does the virgina look like

So, I'm in pa right? but I would also think about the closure of public universities now. In going to make an image of West Virginia,

http://www.mapsofworld.com/usa/states/west-virginia/maps/west-virginia-county-map.jpg

They also know how it seems theres a little mini-states in West Virginia? and as in every state.
What are their names?
The towns name?

I mentioned on this website
http://apps.collegeboard.com/
and if you look west virgina, it does not give me all the possibilities you see in this picture
I wanted to see if there are no schools in "Hancock"
i scroll down to see ... NOPE Hancock is not even on the list. ugh, how I do my doooooo!


Sorry, I do not mean fAUSE Out.

2 comments:

  1. Counties

    Hancock, for example, is a circle. While most directories will list the schools in the city, if you need to know which cities are in Hancock County.

    New Cumberland is the county seat (Capitol) Hancock County. As the capital does not mean it is the largest city and is home to all universities.

    It is possible for a church home, not in all schools, or more.

    http://www.mapsofworld.com/usa/states/we ... is a list of colleges in West Virginia. The quickest way is to see each location on a map, whether they are near where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were not named counties, cities. Go to U.S. News and World Report college rankings, you simply select a state and shows all the schools in the area of WV.

    ReplyDelete