Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeding Diabetic Dog Changing Diabetic Dog's Diet?

Changing diabetic dog's diet? - feeding diabetic dog

2 months ago I learned that my dog is diabetic. We had it 5 years, but we're not sure how old. It is still very strong, so we assume, 6.8?

Nevertheless, we were feeding her Purina DCO since he was diagnosed. However, it is expensive, and money is difficult for us. In order to heal it, what other foods are available for less money? I have roughly about nutrition, but it seems that it could be expensive for me (not to mention disgusting and gross). I also read that the corn should be not an ingredient? I asked our vet what we eat, but she said she needed to speak your dietitian, and she comes back. that a week ago, and I'm tired of waiting. I think I'll never get an answer from the woman who wants to buy the $ 60 sack of dog food for your business. (What's bitter? A. I do not think that I could not help!)

any help would be great. If you have a link to a trusted site, That would be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I have an answer for you, but I know someone who can help you. I star in your question, because it was one of my contacts and I will send it to. You HD is a diabetic dog and the dog had a different disease. And she took Carei real and I know she said she did not know to buy expensive things. You can have two Shoi = ULD hook, because I think we can help. She is a member of the Council at this time because I tried to e-mail does not answer and send ... means that you are in bed. Watch ... add your contacts and make sure to open your e-mail, and I will send your information in the morning. I do not know what time you get. Simply with me at this point. That is really expensive, so he told me. But what the raw food. Soeone me to help me and I think it is not so bad. This is the goiung'm Routh is, if my old enough. But please send us this morning. His name is BethJ in the tables. EHR information I have now. Please ignore the typos, because I worry about it .. only the question and answer.

    ReplyDelete