Monday, January 25, 2010

What To Write In An Engagement Card Any Good Sites On How To Write My Engagement Announcement On My Invitation Cards?

Any good sites on how to write my engagement announcement on my invitation cards? - what to write in an engagement card

Check out theknot.com They have great ideas for all sorts of things, including a forward planning calendar to let you know when what you can do. It has made my marriage a lot easier than I had expected. I do not have all the planning myself. In addition, designed and printed invitations, announcements and confirmations.

In addition, State Farm has to plan a wedding, which is a godsend. StateFarm.com appearance.

Congratulations and good luck.

1 comment:

  1. For most ... Card announcing the appointment is sent before the wedding invites. Unless you have an engagement party!
    Congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete