Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Plain Light Bulb Pendant Where Can I Buy A Cheap, Plain, Pendant Light?

Where can I buy a cheap, plain, pendant light? - plain light bulb pendant

I took the shade of a sweet guy working at IKEA not buy, however, the pendant light, which (for $ 4) had, because it provided an outlet for an electrical outlet. I would like is something that is mounted on the roof, replacing an existing one. Interestingly, I can not find anyone that the sale of a simple, normal, white pendant lamp. Much to the design with gold chains and fancy decorative colors for $ 50 or more are available. I just want a simple round disc mounted on the ceiling hanging cable, white and clean, and a fixture at the end is my shadow, and a 100-watt light bulb. Does anyone know of any business, online or retail, which is a product so obvious?

No comments:

Post a Comment