Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pediatrician Volunteering Toronto Pros And Cons Of A Pediatrician And A Marine Biologist/ Marine Science Major?

Pros and cons of a Pediatrician and a Marine Biologist/ Marine Science major? - pediatrician volunteering toronto

I am a junior high school this year.
Girl 16 years since the age of 6 years, a marine biologist or something was taking to do with marine animals and water.
Now the last two years have been really a pediatrician, I was volunteering at a hospital this summer, but the places he had nothing to do with what I wanted to be (j do 've been on the purchase and physical thearapy) guys who I really love, really. I just love the kids, I love helping people and always told me that IM amazing with children. I like the team in front of doctors and the establishment and things, but the beach and the marine aquarium science'm back. I do not know as much money as pediatricians, but not for long working hours and pediatricians.
In school I am very good in biology and anatomy, but not the best at math ... C in Algebra 2 ... I take Trig this year and I'm on their geometry would be so terrible to my GPA
If I decide, a manI have great science can get my studies at the Univers ity of South Carolina, Coastal Carolina, 9 miles from Myrtle Beach! I spent the beautiful campus and small classes!
If you want to be a pediatrician, I can to Marshall University in WV or something of his own school of medicine .. I like to go to Ohio State, but its very difficult to terminate in what is only to be reached .. ....
So I can get some advantages and disadvantages of each position?
What do you suggest?
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment