Monday, January 25, 2010

North Carolina Dl Illegal Immigrant Driving Test On Monday. Need Advice.?

Driving test on Monday. Need advice.? - north carolina dl illegal immigrant

Ok, so I work as a complement to Wilmington, North Carolina, and I wanted to get my license, last week I had insurance, I went in the morning, before we managed a chance, had to try to tighten, but the written examination of insurance documents, the vision and achieving complete (DL-123). Now I have to wait for me on Monday and passed the driving test. I know that many people, most do not test at this first time and was curious if anyone had advice. There is no difference in the driving test in North Carolina (where I live) than in other states, but we are not obliged to comply Park. I also read the instructions on how to make an announcement of the three points, so any advice would be on the top two will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment