Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Position Is The Cervix The Day Before Menstruation Cervical Position Before Menstruation? (Serious Answers Only Please.)?

Cervical position before menstruation? (Serious answers only please.)? - what position is the cervix the day before menstruation

I was on my period for another day, but failed. Before anyone says, I will take up a HPT to make sure that I was not pregnant, but no matter, I wonder what your position is the cervix would be before she has her rules. .. or shortly before. It is clear that during menstruation, the cervix opens to distribute to all, but I wonder whether it will be closed and opened as a rule, or a little in the few days before menstruation. It has nothing to do with pregnancy, it's just a question. Serious answers please =]

No comments:

Post a Comment