Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Timberland Boots Ankle Hurt Should New Hiking Boots Make My Ankles Hurt?

Should new hiking boots make my ankles hurt? - timberland boots ankle hurt

I'm finally on hiking shoes Buy Nice, something I never had.
I tried a couple of woodland impressive (chochora Trail) today. It felt good until I started walking. Ankle feel weird. A little pain / numby / strange. The more I went into the store (about 10 minutes), but the pain / felt weird.
Almost an hour later, after going to two stores and home, still hurts. When I stretch out my legs. especially at the top of the ankle.
More like this who feel the day after a long walk in the shoes of shit.
Previously, I had my walking shoes in low-cut. However, support during the last years, I had to refuse, without resolving the pretty shoes ankle.
Is my ankle not only be pushed so hard and this is normal and will soon disappear? Or are the shoes do not go? Failure to wear boots, but you will find a walking shoe? Boat felt light as a feather, although leather. Although I prefer something more breathable, that Georgia and so on.
I was prMany Etty serious ab out hiking lately and things are on a steep hill, so I feel like a home is what I need. I look forward to a high standard the Court does not half cut-off starts (I have my old grunge ',' i Wear Boots oaccassion in school but have no support from the ankle, heel height, and weighs about 10 pounds and my whole body hurt)

Thoughts anyone? Reccomendations? It was very difficult to find a test - there is nothing sporting scene, with the exception of Timberland hiking boots, too, there are no women in any local shoe stores. I went to the store had a good selection, but Timberland now the only one in my size was.

HELP!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment